QAQC Engineer ( Electrical )
7 years’ Experience minimum in same Field.
USD 1000 – USD 1200 Per Month + Free Food & Accommodation.
Client Description :
- Multinational organization presence in African countries, GCC countries & India, executing large Mining, Oil & Gas & Engineering projects.
- Role and Responsibilities
- The main purpose of the QA/QC Engineer position is to follow up the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System to safely execute, commission and handover the relevant Project on schedule, to specifications and budget in a way that fulfils Asset's/Project's/Function's policy, quality system and procedures.
- Overall control, supervision and implementation of Contract quality and technical requirements; resolution of quality problems; preparation and maintenance of Contract quality records and reporting.
- Development, preparation, implementation and monitoring of all Contract Specific Procedures and Work Instructions and take approval from QA/QC Manager.
- Review and Monitor Suppliers Quality Systems and quality performance.
- Review of Supplier Quality Control plan (QCP / ITP), Type test/routine test procedure and other testing procedure and approval to be taken from QA/QC Manager.
- Reporting Quality activities of Site function.
- Ensure availability of appropriate version of applicable work documents such as Drawings, Specifications, Standards and project specific documents.
- Should have experience in the preparation and/ or approval of quality documentation, coordination of inspection as well as inspection of Transmission line , Substation , Material handling system , Fire protection system and Responsible for institutionalizing quality management system
- To ensure that all the management system documents of Quality department viz. SOPs, Formats etc. are updated as per the QMS.
- To execute Quality processes and ensure continuous improvement.
- Management of technical evaluation and assessment of vendors as and when required.
- To perform project specific QA activities. Experience of implementing QA in Oil & Gas projects, Material handling system /Liquid Terminal/11KV /33KV Transmission line / substation & knowledge of ISO is preferred
- To perform inspection at vendors/ sub-vendors works as per ITP/ QCP and other contract documents as and when required.
- Liaison with the Client on matters related to Quality.
- Auditing - internal and external, and follow up of Corrective Actions.
- Provide feedback to QA/QC Manager on the quality issues
- Should be familiar with international codes and standards used in Electrical industries.
- Experience in Procurement Quality function in EPC companies & third party inspection agencies along with Experience of construction quality ( alone is not adequate.)
- To plan, conduct and follow up the internal audits within the organization & surveillance audits at vendors' work
To liaise with the third party certification body during external audit and facilitate the
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- PC software proficiency
- Knowledge of National and international standards of Quality.