Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Scheduling software (Microsoft Project and/or Primavera)
MS Office, word, excel, Power point, Spread sheets.
BSc / B.E , PMP /Strong knowledge with ASME codes
Client Description :
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanger, Storage Tanks, etc.
- Job Purpose
- Managing the awarded projects from the time the customer issues the purchase order till the delivery of the product to customer, ensuring timely delivery of a quality product within budget.
- Structure the project execution and deliverables based on the contractual milestones.
- Supervise the execution at all stages, ensuring acceptable quality and timely performance.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Communicate and cooperate closely with the client & PMG (Project Management Group).
- Secure the timely delivery of all documents and equipment.
- Secure the timely receipt of all payments from the client.
- Meet or, if possible, improve the project budget.
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues.
- Proactively manage scope with the client to ensure that only what was contracted is delivered unless changes are approved by client through scope variation orders.
- Monitor the cost of (materials & labour) in company system “EasyPro”.
- Apply for variation orders for all scope changes and ensure the corresponding variation orders are received and accepted.
- Protect company interests at all times.
- Make the “Closure of the project” for major projects after delivery.
- Make the “Lesson learned” for major projects after delivery.
- Get feedback from Customers thru the “Customer Satisfaction Survey” Form and analyze the same.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To have a full control and coordination with the PMG (Project Management Group).
- Review of customer PO / Contract to ensure that:
- PO matches agreements made during estimation phase and company policy aspects.
- Required delivery time is reasonable and achievable.
- All background history formed during estimation phase is well known.
- Conducting along with the estimation engineer & PMG the kick-off meeting to ensure every department knows its role and the required time of completion of its specific role.
- Monitoring and controlling resources to accomplish projects within budget and on time.
- Monitoring the materials procurement phase to ensure timely delivery of materials within budget.
- Monitoring factory progress in the manufacturing phase to ensure that the schedule is maintained and that registered man hours are within budget.
- Handling all customer related correspondences.
- Taking necessary actions towards any anticipated deviations.
- Measurement / Key Performance Indicators
- PLANNING & ORGANIZATION:
- Meet Project Milestones as defined by the client in the Purchase Order
- Weekly project review showing improvement plan.
- BUDGET ADMINISTRATION:
- Focus on Project control (Cost – Material availability).
- Project Forecast Cost cutting follow up + mitigation in case of deviation in project area.
- Project forecast VS Target budget.
- PROBLEM SOLVING:
- Root cause analysis for major deviation in term of QCD.
- Mitigation plan proposal through risk & opportunity assessment.
- Weekly project review implemented in efficient way & MOM from customer visit with clear action (What-who-when).
- Inspire PMG to find solution by themselves and support them to do things.
- LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT:
- o Fix target and follow it up on daily basis.
- Position Requirements – Experience, Competencies
- The Project Manager shall:
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in the field of fabrication of pressure vessels, Boilers parts, tanks, piping and steel fabrication.
- Have a Good communication skills
- Have a Good company representation
- Good reporting capabilities
- Have a Leadership
- Be a Team Player
- Have the ability to work under high stress
- Have the capacity to stay organized and have clear vision under extreme conditions (Crisis Management)