Mechanical Technician (Maintenance)
Jeddah, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
8 – 15 years
SAR.2200 – 2600/ month (based on experience)
SAR 400/ month
Accommodation & Transportation:
Provided by company.
12Hrs (including 1 Hr Break Time)
Days of Work:
6 days a week (Saturday to Thursday)
Standard Class for self only as per company policy.
42 days after completing 2 years.
From & To economy class tickets provided by Company
Client Description :
- Our client is a large manufacturer of EHV, HV, MV, LV and control and instrumentation cables, over 800 employees are working. They have international manufacturing standards like IEC, BS, UL, NEC, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all types of machinery are at its optimum operating conditions through the regular conduct of PM works and by performing corrective maintenance work on a day to day basis
- Knowledge in pneumatic and hydraulic, steel fabrication, bearing technology, pumps and gearbox overhauling
- He should be able to operate machine shop tools & equipment
- He should be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and can drive chain alignment
- With analytical skills to detect minor problems and correct them before they become major problems. Primary responsibilities include repair, preventive maintenance, and installation of new machinery
- Good command on English and/or speaks Arabic
- Not more than 35 years old is required.
- Preferred cables Expertise