Electrical Technician (Maintenance)
Jeddah, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
8 – 15 years
SAR.2200 – 2600/ month (based on experience)
SAR 400/ month
Accommodation & Transportation:
Provided by company.
12Hrs (including 1 Hr Break Time)
Days of Work:
6 days a week (Saturday to Thursday)
Standard Class for self only as per company policy.
42 days after completing 2 years.
From & To economy class tickets provided by Company
Client Description :
- Our client is a large manufacturer of EHV, HV, MV, LV and control and instrumentation cables, over 800 employees are working. They have international manufacturing standards like IEC, BS, UL, NEC, etc.
- Responsible for Install, assemble, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- He should be able to connect cables and wires to electrical components like transformers, circuit barkers, and others
- He should be able to test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring equipment’s and fixtures using testing devices such as multitester
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Good command on English and/or speaks Arabic
- Not more than 35 years old is required
- Preferred cables Expertise