1000 USD-1500 USD + Food + Accommodation
Client Description :
- Multinational organization presence in African countries, GCC countries & India, executing large Mining, Oil & Gas & Engineering projects
- Accountable for Timely Execution & Completion of allotted Project.
- Understand and execute the project as per drawing & planning.
- Co-ordination with Customer regarding Project related issues & feedback.
- Follow-up & Co-ordination with sub-contractor for the execution of Project.
- Follow-up with Procurement Department for Timely Supply of materials.
- Follow-up with Clients & Consultants regarding Engineering Activity.
- Administrative responsibility on department level to maintain uninterrupted work flow
- Manage team of Supervisors & Technicians working down the line as per organogram.
- Understanding or all Civil Equipment, Components, Machineries being used in Project Erection, Installation & Commissioning stage.
- Assist Manager & above for timely completion of project in various stages.
- Provide feedback for possible Cost Effectiveness measurement in project stages.
- Implement Cost effectiveness planning as provided by the senior management.