Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
USD 2500 to USD 3000 / month
B. Com, M. Com / MBA Finance
Client Description :
- Our client is a leading infrastructure development & Management company. They are into Renewable Energy, Power, Water, Communication and Technology, also offer solutions from design and construction to operation and maintenance.
- Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans .
- Develop financial and tax strategies .
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes .
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction .
- Plan, implement and manage Group CAPEX and OPEX budget and cash flow forecast.
- Assume strategic leadership of the entire finance/account functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team .
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments .
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Ensure that all approved financial cost controls are implemented and adhered to across the business.
- Be a resource for financial modelling for all big opportunities and prospective projects and be able to arrange funding locally and internationally.
- Ensure adequate internal control system and performance evaluating in the company and its portfolio companies.
- Must be conversant with the international reporting standards of financial reporting.
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Must be conversant with the international financial reporting standards.
- Understanding and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Interface with auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors .
- As the Chief Financial Officer, you will be accountable for:
- The administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy.
- Devoting the whole of your working time and attention exclusively to the service of Eastern Plains Integrated Farms Limited and not be engaged in any other business.
- Adhering to all contractual agreements that you may be required to sign during the course of your employment, including those relating to your conduct or confidentiality or non-disclosure and Staff hand book etc. These documents will form a part of your employment agreement.