Mumbai - INDIA
5-8 Years’ Experience in Sales & Marketing of Petroleum Products.
Functional Area: Sales/Business development
Market/Region Experience: Northern Africa & Gulf Region
Must be fluent in the Arabic language
Rs. 10 Lacs + 12 Lacs (per annum)
Master of Business Administration Any Graduation
Client Description :
- Our client is an eminent name in the field of petroleum and petrochemical products - specializing in sourcing, production and trading of Base Oil, Bitumen, Gas Oil and Fuel Oil products.
Liquid Cargo experience is must.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be experience with chartering of the vessels and vessels’ operations together for many vessels as per our company’s cargo requirements in chemicals, petrochemicals and various oil segments.
- Nomination of Surveyors for Quality and Quantity Inspection as per our management requirements.
- Monitoring the shipping process from origin to destination in co-ordination with operations department/ Agents/ Surveyors at load port and discharge port/ Ship Owners/ Ship Brokers to ensure for smooth loading and smooth discharging and smooth custom clearance formalities.
- Developing relationships with existing and new Principals (Ship Owners) and Ship Brokers and adding up new channel of brokers who has reliable Track records to know their past done fixtures details to ensure the brokers are trusted and reliable brokers.
- Analyzing market trends as regular updates and chartering vessels as per management requirements, negotiating with ship owners/ship brokers for procuring best freight rates for chartered vessels and fully endeavoring/negotiating to close demurrage claims file with some reasonable discounts(20-25% max) from our demurrage calculation for the benefit of our company.
- Fixing the vessels of clean cargo and Dirty cargo vessels as per our company’s cargo requirements for Import and Export shipments for Global Trading.
- Must do calculation of demurrage for each vessel to figure out whether the demurrage has been incurred for the subject vessel and identify calculation and compare with owners’ calculation and negotiate with vessel owners/ vessel brokers to get some reasonable discounts favorable to company’s profitability.
- Cross verification of the freight invoice and demurrage invoice which complies as per agreed rate in C/P and follow up accounts for ensuring the freight remittance to be done within the due date before discharging the vessel.
- Binding the contract with vessel owners/Brokers which is namely called as Charter Part(C/P) as per Asbatank Voyage|(International Standard Format with terms for Carriage of Goods) and updating and reviewing terms in each shipment to make terms/clauses which make charters’ protective clauses which protects charterers’ interest in all aspects.
- Ensure to update the status of Loading and Discharge updates/ Progress/ progress of vessel’s status/Sampling status/ Analysis results for our nominated cargoes to my superiors to provide clear picture