Business Development Personnel - Rubber
Delhi / Mumbai - INDIA
5-10 Years’ Experience in Sales & Marketing of Petroleum Products.
Functional Area: Sales/Business development
Industry: Rubber Industry
- Master’s degree or it's equivalent
- Previous experience in sales and B2B telesales
- Telephone sales & serviceability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Client Description :
- Our client is an eminent name in the field of petroleum and petrochemical products - specializing in sourcing, production and trading of Base Oil, Bitumen, Gas Oil and Fuel Oil products.
Candidate should have a clear understanding of the product such as Synthetic Rubbers, Natural Rubbers, Carbon Black, their target markets and sourcing origins. He should have complete knowledge about its uses/application. From where it is being imported in India and local production etc.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contact prospects to keep in touch, send samples, gather competitive intelligence, identify products they are currently buying and who they buy from.
- Provide outstanding customer service and post-sale follow-up to facilitate repeat business.
- Maintains and develops business relationships with current customers in the assigned territory/segment and to generate new business for the organization's products and services.
- Following up on targeted customers and prospects.
- Ability to convert Inquiries into orders.
- Acting as a bridge/liaison between the organization and the customer.
- Maintain a record of all client contact information.
- Ensuring prompt communication with the customers regarding status of their pending / in-process orders or deliveries (i.e. shipment details, tracking numbers and expected consignment delivery dates etc.).
- Answering all of the customer's queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Entering orders into sales software.
- Be able to communicate by phone and email the differentiating factors of competitors
- Organize sales presentations; collaborate with the team to make sure that orders are completed on time.
- Follow reporting framework of the organization (i.e. monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Adhering to all of the norms, policies and procedures of the organization.