Executive - Business Development (GCC & Northern Africa)
Sharjah - UAE
5-10 Years’ Experience in Sales & Marketing of Petroleum Products.
Functional Area: Sales/Business development
Market/Region Experience: Northern Africa & Gulf Region
Must be fluent in the Arabic language
AED 7,000 – AED 8,000 / month
Graduation in Chemistry or Eng.
Client Description :
- Our client is an eminent name in the field of petroleum and petrochemical products - specializing in sourcing, production and trading of Base Oil, Bitumen, Gas Oil and Fuel Oil products.
Base Oil, Lubricants, Gas Oil, Petroleum & Petrochemical Products.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Areas of North Africa and Gulf Region is covered for selling Base oils.
- Base Oils sales for Blending Plants, Traders and other Government Public Sector Companies
- in North African Region.
- Addition of New Accounts in Company with existing product line.
- Area of exports will be GULF & AFRICAN Markets which needs especially Arabic / French
- Tender based business development – Specially for North African & Gulf Area.
- Introduction of new product line.
- Relationship & sales building with Tier 1 & Tier 2 Customers.
- Transformer Oil markets to target for Sunstar Brand.
- Finished Lubricants market to target for Sunstar Brand.
- New Product line like Bitumen, PDM, VI, Petroleum Jelly to add