Business Development Executive For India
Mumbai/ Delhi - INDIA
- 8-10 Years’ Experience in Sales & Marketing of Petroleum Products/ Base oil.
- Functional Area:
- Sales/Business development
- Worked as a Trader of Petroleum & Petrochemical Products.
- Experience with B2B & B2C sales
- Graduate/PGDBA in Marketing
- Driving License India
- Experience in Indian base Oil marketing is a must.
- Ready to travel in various states/ Neighboring Countries.
Client Description :
- Our client is an eminent name in the field of petroleum and petrochemical products - specializing in sourcing, production and trading of Base Oil, Bitumen, Gas Oil and Fuel Oil products.
Base Oil, Lubricants, Gas Oil, Petroleum & Petrochemical Products.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trading of Petroleum & Petrochemicals products specialize in Base Oil products.
- Experience in supplying cargo to all major importers of India.
- Key accounts handling independently.
- To develop new market along with customer base in all the states.
- To conduct an in-depth analysis of various markets and geographic sectors, along with business potential and successfully secure new growth opportunities in impenetrable markets.
- Key role in taking care of Supply chain management and generate new business opportunities by meeting customers.
- Prepare & review all incoming and outgoing contracts for sales & purchase.
- To participate in the Tenders on behalf of the company and handle the entire Document required for Tender submission.
- To look after all the document required for Import-Export of Cargo & document required for LC negotiation.
- To gather valuable market/ competitor intelligence and disseminate this within the company as appropriate.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, quotations and services according to the company’s requirements
- Submission of MIS in time to reviewing the real-time development.
- To provide market information to formalize change in strategies.
Key Internal And External Interactions:
- Managing Director
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- HR Manager
- Sales Team
- Logistics Team