8-10 Years’ Experience in Sales & Marketing of Petroleum Products.
Worked as a Trader of Petroleum & Petrochemical products.
- Graduate/PGDBA in Marketing
- Experience in South East Asia Market/ Region is must.
- Singapore Market knowledge and Experience is must.
- Ready to travel in various countries.
Client Description :
- Our client is an eminent name in the field of petroleum and petrochemical products - specializing in sourcing, production and trading of Base Oil, Bitumen, Gas Oil and Fuel Oil products.
Base Oil, Lubricants, Gas Oil, Petroleum & Petrochemical Products.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales and Operation for South East Asia Business.
- Procurements of cargo from Oil Majors.
- Handling chartering and Operation for all loading done from Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan.
- Handling and monitoring third party storage in Malaysia.
- Review all Sales & Purchase contract for clients and Oil Majors.
- Dealing with Freight forwarder, Agents & Inspectors from different countries for our import and export of cargo.
- Dealing with Vessel broker & Shipping agent regarding all communication for Charter Party and Vessel fixing.
- Dealing with banks in Singapore on payment issues.
- Handling all documentation for flexi-bags or bulk cargo sales & purchase done from South East Asia region
Key Internal And External Interactions:
- Managing Director
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- HR Manager
- Sales Team
- Logistics Team